Monday, April 18, 2011

Monthly Update

So, I sent my monthly email to my fabulous social worker today and she said that there was light at the end of the tunnel! She said they have gotten much busier this spring and that they do have some birth mom's that could choose us! Only about 1/3 of the birth mom's that they work with follow through, so I can't get my hopes up too much.  So, I am trying to be excited and realistic at the same time, not an easy task!


On another note, I found out some great news about our adoption fundraiser with Cap Creations.  A good friend of mine ordered a necklace and discovered that ANYTHING you order from their website will help us! Cap Creations will donate 10% of the total of any order to our adoption fund!! How cool is that?
You just need to put a note in the notes box at checkout saying ~ Please apply this order to the Massengale adoption fund. We also get $10 for each chosen child necklace sold if you put our name in the checkout. You can use the button on the side bar or this web address: http://www.capscreations.com/   Great Mother's Day gift ideas!!

1 comment: